~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~ ~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~

nice effort!

i love this song. Just a nice, simple piano- no unneeded bling-bling- just a nice, sweet tune.

Pokemon Battle Pokemon Battle

Awesome!

The violin (or whatever it is) is really amazing. One of the few Pokemon songs on Newgrounds that isn't a bunch of annoying beeps. *puts song on favorites*

Super Mario 64: Credits Super Mario 64: Credits

sweet

I really like the violin. Sounds like it would be a good intro for a mario flash. Very well put together so keep it up.

An Army of One An Army of One

Amazing.

This is a great song. The flute is what really gets me. Nice paino too. This sounds like something you might hear in Kingdom Hearts 2. But whenever i hear it, i am reminded of the manga Buso Renkin. i wonder why this is? Overall great song. i might use it in a flash in the future.

Mario 64 - file select remix Mario 64 - file select remix

pretty good

i like how it picks up a little later. As soon as that happened, i added to my favorites. My only complaint is that it was too short, but still good!

Legend of Zelda Piano Themes Legend of Zelda Piano Themes

Amazing. Just amazing.

this is even better than the version that's famous and made the front page of the Audio Portal. Soft, calm, beautiful, and an epic game. Goes on my fovrites? Yes.

Ode To Angels (Renewed) Ode To Angels (Renewed)

lol I actually cried

Your music does that sometimes...you have a gift from God, and you use it well. Please, continue your work until you pass away...do that, and I'll do whatever it takes to make you famous.

Wind Waker - Cursed Ocean Wind Waker - Cursed Ocean

sweet

It was unbearable at first, but then it got better and now I love it as a favorite. Make more, Wind Waker is my favorite GCN game.

Jester667 responds:

Will do. Thanks for the review.

The Purest of Winters The Purest of Winters

beautiful

I love this. It's one of my favorite tracks and diservres a platinum x2.

LoZ WW| Lil Isle Orchestra LoZ WW| Lil Isle Orchestra

nice

It made me feel all happy inside.