Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

My favorite madness

You know, this madness is just awesome. The music, the intro, and the ending- all freakin awesome. One reason I like this one is because is was the last good one. Not to sound mean, but every Madness after this one sucked.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

great!

This is great. I love this series. You put in a lot of effort and I like the easter eggs. Good job! PLEASE consider a ROTMK 5. This series is too great to end.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

not as good as the first two, but...

still awesome! I love this series. I was shocked when I first saw that little plot twist.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

oh sh*t! I was so close!

I was at the ance, but didn't expect that Cyclops dude to show up! Why didn't Mkco mention that in the walkthrough?! i spent so much time maxing out Charm and Intelligence because i didn't think I would have to fight a tough guy with 6000 HP at the end. Anyway, this is probably the best Sim Dater on NG, I like the storyline and all. Make another one sometime, okay? i want too se more.

~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~ ~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~

nice effort!

i love this song. Just a nice, simple piano- no unneeded bling-bling- just a nice, sweet tune.

Pokemon Battle Pokemon Battle

Awesome!

The violin (or whatever it is) is really amazing. One of the few Pokemon songs on Newgrounds that isn't a bunch of annoying beeps. *puts song on favorites*

Super Mario 64: Credits Super Mario 64: Credits

sweet

I really like the violin. Sounds like it would be a good intro for a mario flash. Very well put together so keep it up.